Galacticfight Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Le Deal du moment : -40%
Tefal Ingenio Emotion – Batterie de cuisine 10 ...
Voir le deal
59.99 €
-45%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
WHIRLPOOL OWFC3C26X – Lave-vaisselle pose libre 14 couverts – ...
339 € 622 €
Voir le deal

Suggestions to improve SEO

Go down

Suggestions to improve SEO Empty Suggestions to improve SEO

Post  frankmendez50 Tue 26 Feb - 23:06

I would be happier to help you with some plans for the SEO. When it comes to SEO, the first thing that you have to do is to sit first with a SEO consultant like myself and discuss what it is that you actually want the website to do. Then, we can work on a plan of which way to achieve that. In SEO, you’ve got two things to focus on; on-page and off-page optimisation. The on-page optimisation is set for the correct keywords that you wish to rank for. But more important to that, you should always set your website for the person who will be reading it. At the end of the day, Google does not take money out of its wallet to buy from you, it’s the customer! Moreover, you need to do some extensive research which I can help you with regarding what market or keyword you wish to target. There are two kinds of keywords; the long-tail and short-tail. Some say that you must target long-tail keywords because they are easy to rank for. However, long-tail keywords won’t make you as many sales as compared to high converting keywords.

frankmendez50

Back to top Go down